Thursday, November 16, 2006

It's late and I'm tired...but I still blog on

Like the title says, I'm tired. I'm clean. It's late.

So, I think this is just going to be a short little post. Well I guess I got till my hair drys, sounds oh so manly doesn't it. I think I'll make a list of things to blog about.

  • Stupid broken El Camino - Though it did get me home
  • maybe work
  • odds of me going out to lunch with chica
  • Las Vegas
  • Vegas chica that doesn't talk to me. - maybe I should send her a message saying I'll be in town ;)
  • could always toss in the other chica that don't talk to me.

Added links so y'all can get the idea who's who. 'Cause I suck at changing names. Heck, I got what....four or five people that read this. I'm not too worried.

HUmm what else...

  • how about how so0ky myspace.com is at times.
  • going to sleep with wet hair...we'll see.

I guess I'm just going to leave this mess of a blog as is. Maybe I'll enlighten y'all more about it down the road.

No comments:

 

© New Blogger Templates | Webtalks