Thursday, November 02, 2006

I dunno where I'm going to go

Yeah, I don't know where I'm going to go with this post. Hum, how about if I ask a chica out with a message from myspace. That would just be so easy. I'd type it out, delete half of it, and then retype it. Then I would just need to send it and it'd be gone. No finding the right time or anything like that. Oh well. It's just a real lame way of doing it. Blah. Stupid lameness, or something like that.

Oh, this co-worker friend of mine at work (yeah, I know...) she changed her hair some. It's, yeah I'm going to say it, different. Yup, nothing gets past me. It looks real cute on her. I'm sure it'll look cute on me too, but that's a blog for a different weekend :P

hum what else is on my mind...boggle...boggle...boggle the mind. I dunno, I'm out.

1 comment:

Bardouble29 said...

You are so funny.

 

© New Blogger Templates | Webtalks