Sunday, August 13, 2006

The wheels on the bus

...They go around and around.
So I'm just helping a friend set up his website. That went as planned.
humm maybe bowling next weekend.
Holy cow I start class day after tomorrow. Damn, I gotta buy me a new book, pooie!
Oh yeah, and my brother is back home. WooHoo for that. And my Grandmama too, I'm gonna go down there tomorrow after work.
This is dumb, I don't know how much money I've spent on computer games. Am I playing any of them now? Nope. Just sitting here being bored. They only game I wanna play right now is a free one and I've used up most of my adventures anyways. Blah.
I guess one good thing about the weekend is that I can stay in my PJs all day long. And that is what I plan on doing. So have it has been working out real well for me.
I dunno. I just seem to click the same web sites over and over again. Washing some clothes, that's oh so much fun. Heck I might even fold and put them away this time. Ohnoes! watch out.
yeah, I think I'll just keep adding to this though out the rest of the day. It's not like I have anything else to do.

2 comments:

Lady Sage™ said...

I know whatcha mean about clicking on the same websites... the net is boring!

I think all I do is check for messages and log. (and check yours/others blogs)

Good luck with your KOL! :D

Oh! I called you briefly today... haha still can't get that damn headset to work. Anyhow, thanks for allowing me to use you like that.
And I did say Hi! ;)

Hope your day went better since you typed that up.

:) -Bre

Lady Sage™ said...

hmmm today?
any plans today???
hmmm!

ahhhh!


Hi Joshua! :D
(Brendan says hi too)

 

© New Blogger Templates | Webtalks