Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Mr Handy man

So it would seem that this weekend I have been doing everything in my power to not do my homework. I don't even feel that bad about it. Over the weekend I did one problem, and got it right. Today at work I tried to finish up the second problem....Yeah that didn't work out so well. I got no clue how the book got the answer it did. Needless to say I'm sure it is something simple that I should know.

So I installed a toilet, most of the windows have blinds, Cleaned most of the AC coil (stupid not so handy man made a mess), and I got a little list of other things I got to work on. If all goes well, I should be able to start moving in this week, well the weekend by the latest. Seeing that I don't get home till 9pm tomorrow and Thursday, that sucks.

I'm really starting to think I'm going to have to make a change. One of them life changing changes. I think I really need to take a look at becoming an under water welder. I know I'm good at welding, well I thought I was good at math too. But, welding on land or up on a building just seems so boring to me. It's like, "woohoo so I'm 90ft up in the air and I made a weld" So I think under water welding would be really neato. It will also get me away from here. It would suck leaving the friends that I've made, but I've packed up before...Well twice now. So, I'll be ok.

What ever happens...happens.

1 comment:

Lady Sage™ said...

Moving? huh!!!???
I hope this is further explained in the next posts...

0.o

 

© New Blogger Templates | Webtalks