Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Guess I should type something

I don't really have much to say about today. I ended up driving up to Merced today. Ha! That was a waste of time. I think I installed 3 or 4 blinds, and that's an 75min drive. Well I got paid for it, still a long ass drive. It worked out ok though, I got to stop by the casa for lunch. Well, it was more like 3pm but what ever.
Blah. Damnit. I forgot what I was going to blog about.
Humm guess I should think of something to do with said chicka. HUmm.....Bowling...blah. Oh lets be in highschool again and just go to the movies....ohhh drive-in. (yeah we still got one of those up here.

2 comments:

Lady Sage™ said...

Whatever happened to the 'said chica'???

Joshua said...

um not much. Or it would be here ;)

 

© New Blogger Templates | Webtalks