Thursday, August 10, 2006

Eh, again

I don't know why I do this. I know I'm tired. I know that I know of a ton of other things to do with my time. I just kinda been thinking of the things that I keep out of this blog. A private of a person I am, what the heck am I doing with a public blog. There's already been people that I know I never gave this link out to leave comments. How'd the heck that happen I dunno, but it's all good. If someone want to take the time out of their busy (took me three times to spell that), or not so busy, day to read my thoughts....well more power to them. If they spend more time and read my books that I've posted, there's a few in here, +5 psychedelic points for them. But if you take the time to leave my your thoughts on the matter at hand, well then I will count you as a friend and give you one high-five.
Wow, I was rambling fo sho just now. I don't know why. But I do know that I have to work in less than 6 hours. I guess I should move my cat, I don't have many pictures of him, and all the junk back on to this chair. Well, the cat can stay. Damn I start a lot of sentences with "Well".
well...I need to remember to get off of work at 4pm... Yup, that's what I gotta do.
Damn I dun wanna go to work tomorrow. Blah!

3 comments:

Lady Sage™ said...

Well, go me for getting points and ONE high-five. Wait! Only one???
Well, i assume it is surely better than none.
Well, fo sho I like it when you post.
And well, I've been busy and sorry for being late on the comments, yo!
But, well, I will certainly try to fix that, mmkay?!
Cause, well, I like you and you rock harder than a mountain.
Well, that was kinda cheesy and I am rambling.
=)

I'll either call or text you to remind you to leave work early today.

Omg... blog about spooning... okay I realize it's totally random of me but leave it up to me to shock. haha!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spooning

Oh, and people come here randomly. You should get one of those site thinys that tracks people who view it. Then you can see who has been here lurking. But, seriously, more come than we think. People just aren't as cool as me and leave comments about spooning... I mean, yeah.

Mucho Wub-Bre

Lady Sage™ said...

Aww me likes you too echo :D

Joshua said...

YaY I got good friends :)

 

© New Blogger Templates | Webtalks