Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Clear as mud

I got a bad feeling about this math class. A bad bad icky feeling. I NEED a B to pass free and clear. Something I have yet to do in a math class. With a C I got to do a bunch of paper work with the dean to let me take classes in the Spring of '07. Saying that "Look I know my GPA isn't where it needs to be (sub 2.0 right now), but I passed this class so I'm going the right way...). If I don't pass, or even just drop out...I'm taking a forced break next semester. Whoopie fucking doo.
So, the hard truth of the matter.
I'm not going to go back to algebra and start ALL over. Even though that would be the best way of doing it. That would just add on, what?, 2 more years just to get to where I'm at when I left off. That's just insane. I know people got out of highschool after me, and have their degree already. For me, going to school full time out of high school. Yeah, I was already on the 6 (at least) year plan.
So what do I got to show for my last 4 years? I got (maybe I'm just tired and bitchy) dummer from the sound of it. I already said fuck english (ala my great0 spellingo). The military said Fuck me. So am I going to say fuck off to Civil Engineering? God, I hope not. That's what I've wanted to do since before high school. I want to build something big. That's all. Build stuff, something I (or my kids....Scary thought) could drive by one day and say, "Yeah, I built that"
Maybe I just got a lot on my mind, like passing this fucking class. I guess if it doesn't work out now....It wasn't ment to be. Or at least not now. So I guess I'll take a harder look into the art of under water welding.
Maybe I just need someone to vent to. What's the point? That's all I'm doing here. I think the 8 hours of training at work, and the almost 2 hours of math just turned my brain to goo. That can't be good. It would be nice if someone, nevermind. I don't want to be bitching to someone about how bad my life is. I didn't bitch, well just to one person, back about 3 years ago. And that was as low as anyone can be. So yeah, I'm just tired.
Just pick up and do my under water welding. It's all about me, right?
Me. Me. Me...
Well, see.

2 comments:

Joshua said...

Yeah. I get kinda bitchy at time :P

Thanks lady.

I have talked to the Prof. I'm all for going to get help. The thing is I can't even buy me a parking pass with out having to take time off of work. That sucks.

There is a math lab, I'll look into it. I really don't think they'd be open after 5pm.

Lady Sage™ said...

Wow. Hard one... hmmm!

I wanted a 4.0 but it doesn't look too good for me so far...

I've gotten all 100's on everything in all six classes until today. :(

When I recieved one of my essays back it had a note written below the huge 'B': Aubrey, please note that when I ask you to write a 'basic' essay I did not mean to swallow a Thesaurus and spit it back at the readers in every sentence.

So, yeah, rude! :'(

There is no future in the past Joshua...!
You are a great well-balanced man.
You're only making it harder on yourself feeling bad about something that has yet to let you down.
Work hard on it... if it isn't meant to be then move onto something more.

Much support and love,
-Bre

 

© New Blogger Templates | Webtalks