Friday, August 04, 2006

What if...

This dumb blog ate my blog last night! I'm not kidding, it ate it.
So yeah, I had some cool blog about what would the world be like if everyone blogged like I do. Seeing as a friend of my had posted "Chucky blogs like everyone should." So, that is what got me to thinking this. Even if I was thinking it last night. Eh, it happens.
no no....I'm not gonna type about silly girls any more. Unless....hum
So yeah, not much going on in the world of Josh right now. Though I am going out of town this weekend, I should get me a digi cam for that. I'm also going out of town next weekend.
So ya just keep it real!
peace out!

2 comments:

Lady Sage™ said...

No invite.. how rude.

:P

Have fun babes!

Lady Sage™ said...

Tell us about the trip; yo!

:D

 

© New Blogger Templates | Webtalks