Thursday, August 24, 2006

Home work

Fuck it! I don't feel like doing it. I don't know why. I guess...I dunno. Maybe I'm just a little bitter. Am I going to give up, I hope not. It's not that I don't have the time. Heck I've been home since 7ish. Had dinner with a good ol' friend. That was good. My mom ate some of my left overs. I found out I should stop drinking foo foo drinks and just stick with beer. We'll see how well that works out. I also know that pink green drinks taste better than pink ones do. Next time I'm going for blue baby!

I sooooo don't even want to look in my damn $150 math book. Just don't want to. And now it's 10pm FUCK! Maybe I'll get a chance to bring it out at work. I think tomorrow is going to be busy too. Oh doughnuts, always good.

2 comments:

Lady Sage™ said...

Omg! Homework... oh the Joy of it all!!!

I've had five essays in the last week. That averages at once a day. If only I was that lucky to have had one-a-day.. but NO! Three classes wanted a freaking 3-page essay in one day!!!

As for math... I am not as 1337 as you so I have algebra.. yay for me! My algebra teacher is soooooo very boring!!! The only thing he has going for him is that he is british (I love the accent!). Other than that, I am trying everything in my power to stay awake! :| Playing on the Pocket PC was something to do today during class. :D

So, yeah, sorry for the blah blah blah.. And I don't have time for blogn.

(Just for you Chuck! Just for you!)

;)-Bre

Lady Sage™ said...

Btw, you must do your homework!!!
Do it.. you'll be glad you did... hell there is only 26 more classes right?

You rock.. so I know you can do it.
<3 -Bre

 

© New Blogger Templates | Webtalks