Saturday, August 19, 2006

Here I am

Brain dead from trying to do my Pre Calc homework. It's all stuff I should know already. I can't go back and take trig or even something lower over again.
The batteries in my mouse are dead, well near dead. The light was red, that's never a good thing. I guess that's why the red button is in fact red and not a pretty pink. So I thought I'd just type something up since it's been a few days since I posted a new blog. So while I wait for my batteries to recharge some, I am just going to type up my random thoughts. But I guess that is what y'all like to read this for anyways. So no harm done.
So far I've spent $300 for this damn class. That is how much my car payment is. That's fucking insane. I guess there's nothing really new going on.
I could blog about people, but that's no fun. Just not my style. (just took a break to read a Friends blog.) So I got this math problem that is kicking my butt. I like math but damn after 5 years it's fuckin hard stuff.
Solve the equation by completing the square:
x^2-x-1=0
I got about half of it, there is just one step (that I should know from past math class that is killing me.) I soooo can't wait till I get my own place. I got a friend who has her own apartment, talks about it like it's the best thing since sliced bread. She also doesn't have much extra money right now.
Damn I should have charged my mouse while I was asleep. I wonder how many beer caps I have on my desk. No, they are not all from last night. I think only one is. Lets count...I counted 13, and that's with out looking under papers and the like.
Gotta love google:
Damn I've been around the internet block a time or two. Well seeing that Chucky_5150 is the name that I started using.....well before I got my ICQ (I seek you) account. Damn, that's been a long time ago. Ah good ol times.
Guess I should post this and go on with my day...Trying to do my homework.

3 comments:

Joshua said...

You didn't do it by completing the square. ya nub!

So the answer is right, how you got the answer is wrong.

That makes you teh wrongz0r :P


But thanks for your help do0d.

Joshua said...

I'll get right on that.

Lady Sage™ said...

Whoa! Hmm... that's some math there :P

(Hmmm, possibly that makes me look a bit dumb. Oh well...)

Sorry Chuck... I'm with echo on this one... o.O

 

© New Blogger Templates | Webtalks