Sunday, August 20, 2006

Did I make the right choice.

I remember really wanting to become an under water welder. Just thought that would be so cool. Even had the school picked out and everything. How many chances do I get with school / life. This math class is kicking my butt. It's only pre calc, I should be able to do this. It's stuff I should've learned in highschool that is messing me up. I've been all over the web and buggin friends for help. It's not that I don't under stand it. Ok so I don't understand how to simplify a polynomial into two binomials.
ahahghahah!
So I guess if I don't pass this class with flying colors then I get to take next semester off. It's nice how they hold classes that I've done 5 years ago against me. Oh well.
Well lets see. I did go to Jimbo last night. That was way fun. Met a few new people. Got to well...I'm not going to say dance, seeing as I don't. I'll just say....Yeah I dunno.
It does make me wonder what would have happened had I stuck with the under water welding. Where would I be now? I wouldn't have some of the friends that I have now. And I do have some good friends. Something you don't get when you work in a 99% all male shop in the Air Force. I think it was about a 23 to 1 ratio.
Hum I think I just take to long to type my blogs up. That's why they seem like they go all over the place. I forget where I started and just keep on going someplace without ever know the way. So yeah.
I'll guess I'll stop with this.

3 comments:

Lady Sage™ said...

yay! I don't have to take pre calc or any calc!!!

Umm, I mean, I'm so sorry to hear this Chucky. ;)
Hugzor!


I'm a bit 'fused... What are you currently going to school for?
Not what you wanted???

Joshua said...

Major: Civil Engineering
Minor: Underwater Basket weaving

Joshua said...

Something I've wanted since the age of 14, ro so.

 

© New Blogger Templates | Webtalks