Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Shoreline Pedestrian Bikepath


That is where I have been doing my running. Plus the 10 blocks to there and 10 back. I get there via cherry ave, so that put my around the middle of the path. Most of the time I just go right or left and run/jog some and turn around. Today was different.





http://www.longbeach.gov/park/facilities/bikepath.asp
http://www.yelp.com/biz/ylEd8lcSF4XCxqxrzCg8tQ?hrid=n1IZTPDqlDsTTXA6f0FixA



Today I headed left. Went jogging and just kept going all the way to the end. Then I though why stop at cherry ave, why not just go all the way to the other end. And that is what I did. Well toss in a sprint up a hill, and a few sets of stairs. That is what I did.

From end to end the path is listed as 3.1 miles long. So I did that two times plus everything else, I would say about 7 miles. Damn! Now most of that was just jogging I did toss in some running / sprinting in there for fun. Then some walking to cool down and what not.

p.s. my legs are killin' me now.

5 comments:

captain corky said...

Sounds like you're going to be in great shape. I need to move to the ocean!

Bardouble29 said...

Very Nice!!

Anonymous said...

Ahh, I'd run only if a fire was behind me....My hats off to ya!

Bardouble29 said...

I am SOSOOSo bored so you get graced by another comment from me.

Do you feel special now? Good cause you should!

whimsical brainpan said...

Nice work Chucky!

I might run if someone was chasing me with a knife...

 

© New Blogger Templates | Webtalks