Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Like a steam roller, babe!

Ok, I am getting in shape big time. I started this morning off doing PT in the harbor. Then after school I went for a nice long jog. I can still feel the burn in my upper legs. It was a real long jog. There is some nice eye candy too, but not much.

I really need to find what happened to my mp3 player. Ok, I don't really miss it that much because it kinda sucked. I just don't want to have to buy a new one.

So jogging after school mon - fri
harbor PT before school Tuesday and Thursday.

3 comments:

Bardouble29 said...

You GO boy!

Anonymous said...

Send me some of your motivation, please God Chucky!! I'm having the worst time keeping on my PT!!! :((


"I am not a monster!!!"

whimsical brainpan said...

Chucky is getting buff!

 

© New Blogger Templates | Webtalks