Thursday, June 14, 2007

Four miles later

Maybe I don't need an mp3 player after all. It is kind of peaceful jogging on the beach. No one to bug me, just the sound of the beach and the people on bikes or roller blades going by. Today I just ended up in one of those moods where just want to hit something or whatever. So jogging I went. Here to the beach, then I took a left and went until I couldn't go any farther. I must have went about 4 miles. I did walk a little. maybe a half of a mile or so.

Oh and on a school note, I got a 100% on my quiz today. So that was cool, but I think I also lost one of my gloves. Fuck! oh well. The run also helped with getting me away from my roomies for awhile. They are all good people, I just don't like being around people all the time. I also decided to sign up for match.com junkzor. We'll see how that goes.

5 comments:

Bardouble29 said...

Tell Barb all about whats bugging you!

Joshua said...

You just read it.

That is all that is on my mind. At least what I can think of.

captain corky said...

Man I wish I live by the ocean. Good job on the test!

Anonymous said...

The beach is awesome, especialy alone sometimes. Congrats on the test.

whimsical brainpan said...

Congrats on the quiz!

I met my current bf on Match.com and we have been together for over two years.

 

© New Blogger Templates | Webtalks