Thursday, June 28, 2007

Brain dump

I'm not sure why, but these past few days I have been sooo bored. So, I guess I'm just going to do a brain dump of a blog post. Just keep going 'til I feel better or something. Maybe I'll run out of tings to type about.

I did go jogging today. Did the whole 7 miles too. I did go slow, but at least I didn't do much walking or stopping. I hate the face that I wasted that money on eHarm, it was a bad move. Oh well. Maybe I should just dump out some of the stuff I hate, here goes:


I hate...

  • my stupid broken cell phone
  • stupid people
  • being broke
  • paying bills when I got no money
  • having no money
  • being alone and at the same time having room mates (figure that one out)
  • when I have an account with almost every IM serveries out there and still no one to talk to.
  • sitting on the floor (I don't have a desk)
lets do an I like one too, you know for fun.

I like...
  • Big buts and I can not lie.....(ok ok that's from a song)
  • cookies
  • good friends
  • pay days (tomorrow =) )
  • people who eat all my food and don't replace it
I don't know, guess I'm just in one of those moods. One of those "I want what they have" type of deals I guess. I really don't know. I do have some good friends coming into town this weekend! That should be some fun times. I'll be going to the Anime Expo. First time for that. I do miss hanging out with them. My friends down here (ie: roomies / class mates) just aren't like the ones I got back home. Oh well, I guess they never are.

I guess I should heat me up some mini pizzas. Wish I had the money for some delivery right about now, that would rock!

6 comments:

captain corky said...

I never forget my peeps Chucky! I wish I could get some delivery right now too.

Bardouble29 said...

Hey ....I try to chat with you as much as I can!!! I didn't even get off work until 8:30 last night!!!

Then I had a bit much to drink and went ot bed!!!

whimsical brainpan said...

Have a great weekend with your friends Chucky!

Anonymous said...

I hear the people at the Anime Expo are pretty freaky. You might meet some hott Japanese girls while you're there. So, yah have a blast!

Joshua said...

echo, I like the way you think!

The Lone Beader® said...

Chucky, why don't you just eat a normal-sized pizza?? U know u want to... And, BTW, I'm linking U on my secret blog... Enjoy=:)

 

© New Blogger Templates | Webtalks