Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Hello Blog, it's me again

So it would seem that 4 of my room mates don't have to work tomorrow. I know this because 3 of them don't have a job and the other one is a waitress. She, the waitress also has one of her co-workers (?) over. They are also playing music, that alone isn't bad. It is the bass. That's all I hear coming through these walls. Ha...if these walls could speak. I guess it also doesn't help that I'm not really that tired.

What's worse than having termites in your piano?

Crabs on your organ.

Ha! ok, now that was random. I like randomness so it's ok with me.



Bah, guess I should try sleeping again. Work is going to be weaksauce tomorrow. =(


6 comments:

Bardouble29 said...

weaksauce- is there an actual definition to that word???

Joshua said...

yes there is :)

Weaksauce

Paltry, insufficient, and laughable in effort

Terribly offended, the girl could only point and laugh at the weaksauce in Ximian's shorts.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=weaksauce+

The Lone Beader® said...

LOL!! Gotta luv the urban dictionary...

Aunt Jackie said...

EWWWWW!!!

And as a piano player, I'm not so sure that is worse... then again, if you had a healthy piano and crabs on your organ you might not be able to concentrate anyways... ahhh bullshite!!!

Anonymous said...

dude, sounds like you have a full house. stay away from crabs.

phishez said...

Be grateful. When I had 'friend' over I used to play my music loud. Better than having my roomie hear a screaming orgasm.

 

© New Blogger Templates | Webtalks