Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Alone time




Ok living with five other people is good. And I do like all of them. I just need some me time. Time just to zone out. At least I got my own room. It's not a bad lil room. I need like a little tv tray or something to put my keyboard on. That would be sweet. I just kind of lay it on my legs when to type this. Good thing the mouse works just fine on the carpet, never would have thought that.

I also miss my cat right now. Not too sure why that is. I guess it's from watching some of that planet earth show. It's better than I thought it would be. They ended up filming this snow leopard. I'm just a cat guy. Maybe I'll just get a gold fish, I'm sure that would be a close second :P


Other than that, I guess everything is going good. Got a 94% on my physics final.

I guess that's all for right now.

6 comments:

The Lone Beader® said...

Wow! U are smart! I never even took Physics. But, I did take Acoustics, and that might be just as hard... :0

Anonymous said...

wow... you so smart i want to be josh when i grow up.. congrats

Bardouble29 said...

wooo hoo on a 94%. You rock.

I told you I would take your cat, but....

Miss you bunches!

captain corky said...

Nice job on the 94! I don't think I could live with 5 people unless 4 of them were my children and one of them was my wife.

whimsical brainpan said...

Congratulations on the 94%!!!

Alone time is essential.

Anonymous said...

I love PE. Especially when you watch it on HD. And congrats on your test! I bet it feels good to know you're doing so well in school. Soon you'll be able to aford that TV tray and mouse pad.

 

© New Blogger Templates | Webtalks