Friday, September 22, 2006

So I got myself some stuff

After work I headed on over to Bestbuy. There was a new computer game that I wanted to get. One of the first games that I got my self in a long time. Hell, one of the first times I went out to buy something just because. Well the game didn't work, so I have to take it back to the store and get a new one tomorrow.
Well at least it's going to be Friday. That's always good. Would be better to be payday too, but I'll live.
Damn I'm not the blogger I used to be. Maybe I just need more darma in my life....Nah!
Oh I did go bownling the other day. With some friends. Yeah, it was a blast. I got a 113, since I know that's what y'all were wanting to know. But anyways, maybe I'll blog more on this tomorrow.

2 comments:

Joshua said...

LoL I like posting at 11:11pm

Lady Sage™ said...

lmao!
you're a trip

<3

I want that game too...
Hell! I don't even have time to goto the mall to get it.. haha!
Help!

 

© New Blogger Templates | Webtalks