Sunday, September 24, 2006

Family

I'm not to sure when it happened. I can't really point out a time. I just don't like family. I don't know if it's just mine or what. I'm just not much of a family guy. Maybe that will change when I get my own family. But the one I got now is just...eh. I'm sure every family has problems: mental, physical, and financial.
Maybe I, don't know, try to hard to not be like them. Just watch, I'll end up doing just what they do. I'll be the father that is always at work or it'll be the mom that stays in her room for a few years as she jumps off the deep end. YaY family. I can bitch about aunts that steal from family, but no need to go there. I just need to be farther then 30 feet away from them.
I worked with a guy that had a 3 state rule. Back east, so the states are smaller than out west. That was just far enough that family couldn't stop by that often, but close enough that he could drive there in case soemthing happened. I told my mom that is what my plan is. I'll go where ever I go. If I stay in Cali, great. If I move back east, well so be it.

No comments:

 

© New Blogger Templates | Webtalks