Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Dropping math

ZOMG can it be true?! Yes, it is. I went in and talked to a counselor today at lunch. There is just no point going to a class that there is no way I'm going to get a B in. So I'm just going to stick with the W for now. But the thing is I am still going to go to the class, and learn what ever my gray matter takes in. Then I'm going to start over with my times tables 1-10 :)
I don't know how some people can work 2 jobs and still take classes. Well I guess those people don't spend over an hour a day just driving to work and back. So I'm freaking tired and should get a good night sleep.
My dumb cat, really messed up my mini blinds in my room. He was trapped in my room all day. I bet he just loved that. Well I think he thought that if he moved the blinds out of the way, he could get out. Ha! Was he wrong or what. Oh, and I put tin foil on my kitchen window. I have the mini blind to install, just haven't do so yet. Cause I dun wanna! I kinda like the tweaker look if you ask me :)
Chucky, over and out

No comments:

 

© New Blogger Templates | Webtalks