Monday, September 25, 2006

And now my wrist hurts.

So I went to pick my cat off of my mom's bed. Then it happened. The dumb rat-dog barked at my cat. This is a big ol' black cat. Who, when he got barked at, tried to cut MY wrist with HIS claw. Yeah, it's a bitch.


Other than that it is kind of boring here. Don't get me wrong, I like being able to just sit down and do nothing. It just seems like that is all I've been doing. Ok, so I did install the one mini blind that has been sitting around for about 3 weeks in my kitchen window.


It is kind of funny how hard it can be to just call someone. It's been awhile since I've heard from her. So I though why not just call. But do it? Nope. Don't know why. I guess I don't want to bug her. Well shit don't we all need a lil buggin sometimes? So does that mean I'm answering my own questions.....what a 'tard :)


I think I might try doing some editing to this lay out tonight. It's that or play a computer game. Damn, I still got to call the cable guy. Holy cow. I got over 120 hours of MP3s on my computer.
well that's enough bitching for tonight.

No comments:

 

© New Blogger Templates | Webtalks