Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Been awhile

I do have things I want to blog about. I just haven't. I was going to e-mail that chicka, but didn't. I do need to put my clothes in the dryer....brb.Ok Now that I got that out of the way.
Eh, I guess I'll just start typing away like I've done oh so many times.
Well I kinda got my self moved in this weekend. Well, I got my bed and some clothes here. Everything else is about 20 feet away. Oh and right now I got two cats, but one is looking for a way out. Fair enough. Crazy cats.
Other than that. Maybe my cat is high on something.
I'm going to stick with my school, not matter what happens. I plan on starting all over with my math. Even if that does set me back 2 or so years. So, that's been easier since I came to that. Now I'm not worried about not passing my pre calc class, something that never is going to happen. I even asked my boss if I could some time off work to go to math lab and get some extra help. Well, he said no. Keep in mind that I work 47 hours a week and was only asking for 3 hours a week off. That's still 44 hours a week. Still more than enough for a full time job, but he was talking like it would make me a part timer. So the way that I see it is like this, if I would be able to pass my class with a B with the added help of the math labs I would have to quit. Then that leaves him with a new temp to work with.
well blah and I'm going to bed.

1 comment:

Joshua said...

Now don't hold back. I want to hear what you really have to say. :)

Much wuv echo

 

© New Blogger Templates | Webtalks