Monday, September 11, 2006

Lets see

So it's been awhile since the last time that I sat down and really blogged about what was on my mind. I guess now is as good of a time as any to do it. Lets see where I end up tonight..
I went to the Fresno state game last night. That was fun. I talked to a friend of mine and we plan on getting season tickets next season. Doesn't really matter where they are, as long as they are on the end of a row. Humm....I'm going to take a look and see how much they are. About $160 each. Not to bad.
I'm still talking to that said chica, though it's slow going. Going none the less. I even asked her to the football game, but she had family coming into town. Can't really fight that, can I? So we just chatted some. On yahoo, cause we're both big ol geeks and sometimes it's just easier to IM.
I also spent a few hours working on my closet. Now I just need hangers for my clothes and I'd be set. I got a TV and my table out of storage. Next would be a couch, that I also have. I also found the reason for no hot water. There is no gas meter, so no gas for the hot water heater. I'm going to have my mom call PG&E tomorrow. I also need to call and get cable hooked up. I did some other work around the house and things like that.
I was thinking of blogging last week. Maybe I should have. Something was bugging me at work. Early last week, so I tried to stay away from people. Maybe if I blog it out here, people can understand why. As y'alls know, I tried to take a few hours off a week. Before lunch, after lunch, end of the day. Something like that. Well, my boss said nope. Ok fine what ever. I got to thinking about it Tuesday or Wed. morning. One of the supervisors, we'll call him Prof. X, comes in about an hour to an hour and a half late about 4 days a week. This was oked by the boss. I can't see his reason being any more important than mine. X has got to miss about 5 hours a week...I wanted 3. He misses pad days, witch is the whole reason for us coming in early twice a week....he misses it! I asked one of the other mini bosses, I'll call him Ekim. He said couldn't understand why X gets the time off and I didn't. Even asked eSteve, same answer. So what is one to do? Since I've dropped my math class, it hasn't been bugging me that much. Just the fact X got the time off and I didn't. I can' always quit.
Oh well. At least everyone should be up to date by now.

1 comment:

Lady Sage™ said...

$160 a game??? for college fb???

 

© New Blogger Templates | Webtalks