Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Today was better

Today just started off a lot better than yesterday did. I was a few min late for work, but no biggie. it was a lil foggy so I just took my time to get to work. Just about every other time I'm 10 min early, so one time isn't going to kill me.

Other than that I've been getting some big points at work. Most of the time I'm working with one other guy. Well his ol' lady just had their third kid (a lil girl named Sandra). So he's been gone all this week, should be back tomorrow. Well at work I've been doing everything that has needed to get done. And for the most part been doing it on my own. So I've gotten a few "atta-boy"'s. Well, they didn't really say that, but you get the point.

Over and out.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

GO YOU!!

Anonymous said...

ATTA BOY!

 

© New Blogger Templates | Webtalks