Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Story of my life...

So I wake up at 5am, give or take. Just like I do just about every other day for work. Leave the house around 5:15am, gives me more than enough time to get to work on time. about 10 min early in fact.

So I'm about a mile, maybe a lil more, when I get to a stop light and think about getting that coat out I have behind the seat. I wanted another coat since my heater doesn't work in the car yet. Since I didn't think doing that at a stop light was the best idea, I'd have to put the car in park and the light was about to turn green. I went up to the parking lot down the street.

So I pull into this parking lot, and just plan on pulling off to the side and parking for a sec. Well as I drive in, I didn't see a fucking tank stopping curb there. So I nailded it with my right front tire and got stuck.

What a great way to start the day off.

So I ended up being about 2 and a half hours late for work.

At least after that lil mess up, my day was fine. It seems like I work better on days like today. I just keep working to keep my mind off of life, or something like it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Worse things couldve happened..

MORE SEXY PICS OF THE CAR!!!

 

© New Blogger Templates | Webtalks