Tuesday, January 17, 2006

6.8 out of 9

So at least these past few days have been going better. I'm still waiting for something to bring me back down. It always seems to work out that way. Ha I'm such an idiot or something. Still got thoughts of that silly girl floating around my head. I don't even know why. Holy cow, I need a life. Maybe I'll leave her a comment on her myspace. Yeah, that'll do it or maybe I'll give her a call again. Just so I can talk to her voice mail. Gee Golly, I went about 3 years without talking to her and I still remembered who she was. It's too bad that I don't know what she thinks with out talking. Since she doesn't seem to want to talk to me it seems that it would only be a waste of time. However, I got nothing but time, so what harm does it do me?

brb...Getting something to eat...

well after eating and getting all clean. Ahhh how a hot shower helps the body and mind. I feel better.

Now where was I...

Oh yeah talking about a silly girl. Humm..Maybe I'm just a hopeless romantic. What do you think about that? Eh whatever. I guess it never killed anyone. Well at least not that I know of.

I guess that's a good note to end on.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh Chucky!
Make me wanna squeeze ya tight -hug-

Youre intrigued it all.. so it seems

Just dont wanna see ya waste your time chasing the 'wind'.

You are the greatest guy ever and I know someone is out there for you.. if not for the long run .. maybe you need just a girl - friend that you can talk to.

But talking to an answering machine and not getting out there 'on the market' isnt getting you anywhere..

Lots of Love =) - DR BRE BRE PI


PS> Ill ask my BF if you can join us :) - - - JK!!!

 

© New Blogger Templates | Webtalks