Sunday, January 01, 2006

Great new year this has been so far

It hasn't even been 2006 for 24 hours here. and I just want to dig a deep hole, jump in, and fill 'er back up. Hell, I think I felt better a year ago than I do right now. For those of you who know what I was up to a year ago, that's saying a lot.

Everytime it seems like life starts to go better, you can tell 'cause I havn't been bloging as much, something always ends up going worng. Damnit, I had a good christmas...it was even better than I thought it would be. I had a good new years, well up to a few years ago. I know it rains on everyone now and then. It just seems like I'm getting more than my fair share of it right now. There has to be something good that comes out of this right? It's easy to say "yes" but I'm not going to hold my breath for anything good to happen.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ok Chuck.. holding my breath too... catch me if i faint, k?

:) Love ya man!

Remember Im always here.. and so is God.

-Bre

 

© New Blogger Templates | Webtalks