Saturday, January 07, 2006

1967 El Camino

Well I got it. it's a 1967 Chevy el camino. you guys might be thinking " El camino..."WFTOMGZORBBQKITE!!!!!!CAPSLOCK!!!!!11111ELEVEN" or something close to that anyways.

I don't know how many of y'all are car guys or gals out there, so I'll just tell ya what it is. Than add some pics to the end.


Here is what it has:
396cid w/ 375hp (haven't checked the code yet, but that's what it's badged as)
TH400 tranny
10 bolt rear
reupholstered interior, black (just missing the top of the dash and some little things)
Tags are up to date
It's been re painted not too long ago
Chrome needs to be redone
Minor rust
No AC
H.E.I. ignition
shows 51,000 miles, but who knows.
4 wheel drum brakes
I think it has solid lifters, I didn't hear any kind of clicking that empty hydraulic lifters make.

Well here's some pics, not the best.

I'll get some better ones over the weekend.







I bought a jack ball and got the El Camino for free

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice Car!!

Where is the other pics now??????
GRRR!

 

© New Blogger Templates | Webtalks