Saturday, January 21, 2006

Guess I should blog something

Well lets start with yesterday morning.

Every morning we start the day off with a little meting of what we're going to be doing that day. Well some of the guys had a lot going on, while myself and the other guy that I work with had a slow day.

Well the supervisor dude says that we could put the carpet samples away, like he asked me to do yesterday. (here's the problem I have with doing that: Someone took the time to line them up all nice and neat, while all they had to do was go 5 more feet and put them away). Well when he told me to do that again in the meeting, I said "ok". But, it wasn't one of them happy happy joy joy OKs. He asked "what?" and I made the mistake of telling him. I told him that I didn't like doing bullshit work. Then the room got really quite.

Some of my co-workers gave me a hard time, saying things like "you get paid to work so just do it" and other things like that. Witch is just dumb. I was in the military, I know all about doing bullshit work. Like picking up pine cones so some freaking Gerenal doesn't see a pine cone under a pine tree...
It's not like I wasn't going to do the work. I just wasn't going to do it with a smile on my face. I just hate doing other peoples bullshit work. That's who I am.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah!
Well!
I don't know..

 

© New Blogger Templates | Webtalks