Sunday, January 29, 2006

Mr. FixIt

Yup so the washer machine died. yes it was a dark dark day when that happened. well lucky for us (my family) I have a new / used washer just sitting in storage from when I moved back here.
So I got this chicka, just bugging me and making this whole thing take FOREVER. Though it's ok.

So today we went over to the storage and where else would it be. It was in the far back corrner of the storage. So me and my daddy went there and had to get it. While I was there though, I found some of the stuff I was looking for.

and then we came back

cleaned up

installed the washer

got it working

and YaY it's alive


that brings us to now:

Now I am eatting my third grilled cheese (it's cold now) drinking a mike's hard lemonade and chattin' on msn.

Have a nice day

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what?
who is the chica?
you cheatn on me?

haha jk

much wub ;)

 

© New Blogger Templates | Webtalks