Tuesday, January 17, 2006

BreBrePi

So I got this chicky friend that lives in the Far east. She rocks. In fact I gave her the name BreBrepie, or was it BreBrecake...anyways, It was something like that. I don't know what she is going to think when she sees this. being that she can't delete it and all. But at least it's all good stuff. I mean I wouldn't talk bad about someone on my own blog, that would just take away from MY blog. So I'll share it talking about good people. That's just fine. Good people can stay, everyone else can go to hell.

Humm that sounded kinda mean. Eh, I guess you can't win them all. Thogh you could aways try to.

Chucky over and out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG OMG OMG

WHAT TO SAY
WHAT TO SAY

OH CHUCKY!

IM SO E-FAMOUS NOW :P

MUCH LOVE!!!

BRE BRE PI

 

© New Blogger Templates | Webtalks