Sunday, August 05, 2007

Cars and Trucks I want.

If you don't know I am a car / truck guy. So while driving around today, I thought I should put together a lil list of cars and trucks I want.

I think I should start off with a work truck. Work trucks have to be big and strong. Size matters here. Go big or go home. So I think the 1947 Dodge Power Wagon fits this bill just fine.




















I don't want to go to the store in this big noisy dirty beast of a truck. So I need something to take the kids to school in. A good all around grocery getter, so to speak. You are not a Chevy fan if you don't like the Chevy nomad. Only thing is have you seen how much those cost!?!?! Freaking crazy. So I'm going with the 1959 Cadillac. Ok so I don't know how much those cost, but here's some pics...






Seen in such great movies as Ghostbusters. Ok, so I guess I don't need the coffin, just put a seat back there or something. Maybe chop the top. Nothing to fast just some real nice clean lines. Maybe Jet black with some 20in. chrome wheels. Maybe a bright eye catching yellow. Or maybe even all white with some old school white wall tires. white leather seats with white carpet.

Next I need something fun to drive. I just have 4 questions.

  1. Top up
  2. Top down
  3. old school
  4. new school
Now I got 2 cars picked out for this spot. I just want one, just don't know.






This would be a replica of James Dean's Porsche 550 spyder. If you can't tell this would be old school with the top down.

Now for new school.






Porsche 911 (or 996) turbo. Has to be the turbo model. Mmmmm sound of that turbo spinning. Getting moist just thinking about that.

So yeah, there is my list. Now I just need money and a 7 car garage!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wusup chucky! i like this list. Especially the hearse.

Judy said...

Hey, Chuck! Here's a rig you might like. I know this guy who can build anything from old parts, and this "Mater" is a tow-truck made from a couple of ancient trucks and spare parts. He uses it to skid logs out of the woods to the sawmill he built.

The Lone Beader® said...

Chevy Nomads are cool!

 

© New Blogger Templates | Webtalks