Monday, August 27, 2007

This past weekend

Was a really good weekend. Never mind the fact that I spent half a day driving. I went to Las Vegas to see my mommy. I didn't leave 'til 9pm and I got to their house about 2:15am. Then stayed up talking with my mom 'til some time around 3am. So it was a long day to say the least.

On Saturday we dropped off my mom's car then she wanted to go to a mall. seeing as she hasn't been to a mall and you'd think that Las Vegas has some nice malls. So, I hit up the google.com and...found a mall. Right off of the strip. It was nice. Has all the big names stores: Swarovski, Bloomingdale's, Saks Fifth Avenue, Nordstrom and soo much more. We spent a few hours there. She got a cute lil outfit for her granddaughter (who is 2 years old now....ohh I got a good pic of her) and I got this wicked awesome tee shirt! Most of y'all should know that I'm going to a dive school. So this shirt is a diving shirt. it says

Muff's Diving school. Harry Muff, Proprietor. Learn to go down with confidence.
It's sooo cool. So yeah we spent a few hours there. Just hanging out with my mommy. We left around 7pm and headed out to the movie theater. There we watched War (Trailer). It wasn't bad...wasn't as great as 300 or anything.

Oh dang....I guess I should write my youngest brother a letter...just need to find what to say.

2 comments:

whimsical brainpan said...

LMAO @ the t-shirt!

phishez said...

Heeheehee. Muff diving.

Growing up is so overrated.

 

© New Blogger Templates | Webtalks