Saturday, July 14, 2007

I'm going insane

I'm at my grandmama's. No cable. No Broadband. No movies. blah.

So I came back home (I guess you could call it that) to help my mom paint our house. In order to get it rented out.

I only told a few people that I was up here. Well, now a few more will know by reading this ;) (hi hi)

I'm going to try and find some time to have a drink or two with some friends, change the oil in my car and get my hair cut. Sad thing is I know I don't have time to see everyone I want too. Stupid two day weekends.

I know I really haven't posted must these past few days. Nothing really has beeing going to worth putting here. Work is going good. School is going good. I got an 84% or 88% on my final for rigging. Still got to do our crane project and what-not. Nothing to big.


4 comments:

Bardouble29 said...

HI! Hi!

Aunt Jackie said...

Hi Chuckie! Hope you're doing well, sounds like you are. I've been busy or as we say in the south "running around like a chicken with our heads cut off" (you had to be there I guess for that one!) LOL>>

Well, have a great weekend.

captain corky said...

Sounds like you're doing ok. Have a belt for me!

whimsical brainpan said...

Congrats on doing so well on your final!

 

© New Blogger Templates | Webtalks