Sunday, July 08, 2007

All the difference in the world!

Ok so I was sitting here in my "hell to the world mood" and then it came to me. The Red Hot Chili Peppers.....they had to go! Geez I like them but come on people, they are soooo over played. Right up there with Guns -N- Roses and Metallica. Then I was reading my brothers myspace (out of all people) and he had a song from The Vandals! I used to rock out to them way back in the day. The Vandals, Catch 22, A.F.I. and Rancid...awww good times.

So I leave you with this these two videos








I Just don't know what video I like more. Both of the songs rock!

4 comments:

captain corky said...

Mullets scare me.

DoneCheap DoneRight PC said...

You have some great taste in music but I must say that the chili peppers have to stay...

Blu

DirkStar said...

Rock on, dude...

Aunt Jackie said...

I like both too... Mullets are hilarious but sickening!

 

© New Blogger Templates | Webtalks