Tuesday, December 11, 2007

No Regrets

I would like to live my life with no regrets. In fact I think most people would agree with me on that. There are some key point in my life that I can remember just like the day they happened. Some of them are more then just days. They are more like a chapter in the Book of Josh.

They, of course, make me who I am today. When you look at it that way I guess there really isn't anything wrong with that. This brings to mind something that I tell people when they say something like, "I wish I didn't remember (when something bad in their life happened). " That's when I have to remind them that there is no point in having good memories if you got nothing to base them off of. If you didn't have the bad to go with the good it would make the good memories just like everything else (ie: knowing your address or what shoe goes on what foot). That would be no fun at all.

5 comments:

Bardouble29 said...

Hi, Hi, Hi...haven't left you a comment in awhile...

Be you and be happy to be you. Thats one of the things I love about you...

Joshua said...

yeah I've missed your comments.

I'm always happy to see a comment from you =)

The Lone Beader® said...

That is a good point!

Angie said...

Yeah!! you are so right!!! Things that happend in your life make you who you are... good or bad, with out them it wouln't be you at all...

I love this post and your blog sorry for my bad inglish

By the way I meantion something like that like a month ago

To bad I think you cant read it anyway I will be checking your blog later!!!!!!!!!!

Joshua said...

Hey angie. Your english is just fine. Maybe even better than mine ;)

You are right. I can not read your blog. You are more than welcome to check out my blog anytime you want =)

 

© New Blogger Templates | Webtalks