Saturday, December 22, 2007

I'm in Vegas and chillin in my PJs

Yup. I am in Las Vegas on a Saturday night and I am just chillin at my brother's place in my PJs. Before coming here I had planned on going out to the same strip club. Having my tire slashed Thursday night didn't help anything. That cost $100 for the new tire.

I also ended buying me a Christmas gift to me from me. I ended up getting me a new paintball gun. I got a Tippmann A-5. That wasn't cheap. I wanted it, so I got it. It's a good gun and will last a long time. So I think it was money well spent.

3 comments:

The Lone Beader® said...

We all could use a nice new paintball gun! LOL! Anyways, sorry to hear about that tire-slashing thing... :/

Rick Rockhill said...

paintball...that sounds like fun. have fun in Vegas

Anonymous said...

You have sure been laying around in your PJs a lot lately :P

 

© New Blogger Templates | Webtalks