Monday, December 17, 2007

Humm how about some good news

So this weekend was good.

Friday (I know friday isn't the weekend yet, deal with it :P ) started off with a little Christmas party after work. well we closed down shop early to go to my boss's house. They had a jumper! It was fun. There were some drinks there, some adult others not. I was drinking pepsi and water, well not at the same time people...

Had tacos for dinner there, it was good times.

Friday night I had some drinks back at my apartment. Talked about going down and doing some paintball. Fuck....spent way too much time with this blog just here.


beer
call of duty 4
xbox 360
paintball

Ok, I'm going to post it.


Now......

3 comments:

Bardouble29 said...

Sounds like a great time...doesn't it hurt when you are hit with a paintball and its this cold?

whimsical brainpan said...

I'm glad you had fun. :-)

Joshua said...

Well barb, I was playing somewhere around 50 miles north of San Diego. So it wasn't that cold. Just a long sleeve shirt and jeans. But, yes it does hurt, however, I didn't get hit that bad.

 

© New Blogger Templates | Webtalks