Some of y'all might remember, most likely not. About this communist that I blogged about before. Well one of my old co-workers that I used to work with :)
I still text message her. Heck I'm even setting up lunch dates if I do make it back up there. She has got to be one of the most beautiful females that I've ever worked with. I'll put her with a good tie with he lil lady that I got for a co-worker now.
So yeah. That's all I got for now.
Shortcut MagicBox 1.0.1.4 (Win&Mac)
-
Turn what you need into a working tool — just by asking. Describe what you
want to accomplish in plain language, and AI builds the Action for you. No
codi...
3 hours ago
3 comments:
I'll want details!!! ;)
Ms. Beader. There are no details. Well none other than I already put up.
I hope you make it back up there to see her.
Post a Comment