Sunday, February 04, 2007

This weekend

The weather this weekend was just fucking great. Up in the mid 60s. I didn't do much Saturday, but Sunday I went down to my Grammy's. I even rolled out of bed before 10am, and that doesn't happen much on the weekends. I didn't even go to sleep till 1:30 or 2am. Ok, so I ended up getting my drink on too.

Well I went down to my Grammy's, only she wasn't home. So I let myself in. Watched some TV, only there was nothing good on. Well I ended up doing some work to my El Camino. Well, just changing one last spark plug. I can't believe I forgot to gap the plug, oh well it'll work.

Friday at work they let one of my co-workers go. There were just two of us working in that department. There are still 8 buildings or so to install window blinds in at those damn apartments. It's been a pain in the butt trying to get help from the others out there. Now it's just me, for the most part. I know I'm not going to be working any faster at all. But hey, they much have thought about that before they let him go. So it is what it is.

it still boggles the mind that I found that chica Friday after noon. I think I'm going to go back and get her number. I did say I'd keep in touch, only my thinking was a step behind (hey, I never claimed to be smooth) with my thinking in not getting her number right then.

Humm.....yeah, we'll see what happens.

3 comments:

Bardouble29 said...

go back and get the number... come on she is cute...go for it!

whimsical brainpan said...

Well whatever happens get her number! :-)

Anonymous said...

Ok, that's weird. We have the same title for our blog today. Although, you posted first so I guess I stole it. As for the great guy that was let go on Friday, I totally thought of you and those apartments. I thought, "Damn, now Chucky has to do all those apartments by himself." I hope things get better and you find that chick too.

 

© New Blogger Templates | Webtalks