Friday, February 23, 2007

1,100 miles later

So I'm back at my casa. Ended up driving home last night. I wanted to take my car into the shop this morning. I didn't end up leaving Las Vegas 'till 7:30 last night. It is a 7 hour drive home, so I didn't get home 'till 2:30am. It was a nice drive though, not many cars on the road at that hour of night. I had some rain on the way back, even a little snow going over the pass. None of the snow was really sticking to the ground or anything. Just the snow you can see when you turn the high beams on.

All in all it was a good trip. There were times that I started getting tried of being around all that family. As much as the kids rock (3 and 1 year olds), there is a reason I don't have kids yet. The two different lifestyles don't seem to go together that well.

Well at least now I got the weekend to be me!

Oh yeah, by the time I got home it was right about 1100 miles. Most of that was just me. I really need to get a mp3 player for my car.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

well its good to have you back here in Madera.... lol.... im kidding.. hows your car doing?

Bardouble29 said...

Yea chucky is back! Missed ya.

Anonymous said...

glad to hear you had a good time.

Kati said...

Welcome Back Chucky!!!! Glad you had a decent drive back, even if it WAS without proper tunes.

 

© New Blogger Templates | Webtalks