Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Independent

Ok for those of y'all who can't tell. I'm a very independent person. I like it. For the most part it seems to work for me. I don't like asking people for money, or just taking any money from my parents. My brother on the other hand....we wont go there.

It would seem that at work I've just about cut everyone out of my loop. I don't just bullshit with any of the management or even most of my co workers. It is so hard going to when when you know you are going to quit. It tends to keep me from caring. work tomorrow is going to suck I bet. I don't think I have 30 min worth of work to do, but yet I'll be there 10 hours.

I like people who can make me smile. Most of the time it doesn't take much, just a look could do it. There are just some people at work that just irk me to no end.

I guess I really need to blog about something good in my life. I'll do that next. I just just the ticket.

It's great how much better I feel after a hot shower and a beer in hand. I could just blog up 10 pages while at work. Humm....I wounder if I'm just anti social. Well, I guess right now I am. I'm fine with that, less people to piss me off. ya ya ya I know hard to get a girl while being anti social. I've lived with it this long. I just get into moods, happens to the best of us.

As much as I want to, need to, I'm am not going to post stuff about my family.

4 comments:

Bardouble29 said...

you are SO not anti social!!!

whimsical brainpan said...

There are some people who are less social than others. I am one of them. We are called loners or introverts and there is nothing wrong with being this way.

Joshua said...

So there IS hope :P

yesssssss!

Kati said...

I'm another one who has an easier time being social online than I do in person. I've had to force myself to be more outgoing than I am naturally, otherwise I'd be a total hermit and never leave the house or speak to anybody.

We're not all natural social butterflies, and that's ok. I can't imagine a world populated ONLY with people like my youngest sister. *shudder* Scary thought! ;)

 

© New Blogger Templates | Webtalks