Friday, February 16, 2007

Road trip!

Not like the movie. Geez, people.

I got a full day tomorrow.

I'm looking at over 8 hours of driving, checking out the college, talking to people to make sure I got everything, over 560 miles. And, I'm still awake.

Well I have to wait for my clothes to dry. it's a good size load so they all better be dry!

it sucks that I have to wake up that early and start driving, but as long as I leave by 7am I should be good. It is going to take a little longer than 4 hours (Google maps says so) to get down there.

I still have to pack. Well, I'm packing as I type this up. So that's ok.

Oh! Phone charger!

Damn I got some really crappy mp3s! I need to fix that one of these days.

No, I didn't buy my mp3 player yet. I got this 512mb one that I've taken to work. It gets the job done kinda. Every day or so I got to delete and re add songs, it's a real pain in the ass. That and I HATE the software that I have to use. It's sooo fucking slow. It is almost as slow as old people....hum....driving, yeah that's it.

a week with out my Cats, I wonder how they are going to take it. LoL the nut just slid into the water bowl. My clothes should just about be dry now.

Ok, I'm tossing' my clothes in my bag and going to sleep!

Oh! 10 days away from work is always good!

3 comments:

whimsical brainpan said...

Have a safe trip and keep us posted if you can.

Kati said...

Ditto what Whim said! Have fun getting away!

Anonymous said...

What are you going to do 10 days away from work?! Sounds like you might be heading south of the border for some TJ fun... haha. Have a safe and wonderful vacation!

 

© New Blogger Templates | Webtalks