Thursday, September 25, 2008

Bleh

I hate when I can't sleep. I only got about 6 hours of sleep last night. I guess it takes me a night or two to get used to sleeping in my room again. I guess I just need to rant some. Geez I know I'm getting tired, I'm making some lamo typos that I keep having to go back and fix.

It also bums me out that I need to pay off my school loans and still buy about $10,000 worth of gear for work. Sure I make good money in this job, but it cost a lot too.

Ok I think I just gave up on sleep. At least for right now. I'll just stay up for the long haul then sleep good tonight. I'm even making some coffee. In a few hours I'll go to the store and check out some boots. I might buy some...maybe not. I want to buy a pair now so I can break them in. That way I can have two pairs of work boots ready.

No comments:

 

© New Blogger Templates | Webtalks