Sunday, February 24, 2008

My 21st Birthday

Ok it's story time. I don't believe I ever posted what all went down on this great great day...well days.

I believe my 21st birthday was on a Wednesday or Thursday. Well I was temporary deployment to the beach. Yeah hard life, I know. There's an old navy base ( I think) that is just used for R&R now. There are some mobile homes and houses there you can stay at and it is right next to the beach.

Well I was there all week. Doing HVAC repairs. So the night before I turn 21 I start off drinking Budweiser and later that night some PBR. I still can't drink that PBR shit. yuck.

Well the rest of the time there nothing major happens. Ha! well yeah. There was this good looking life guard there. I was driving a golf cart to get some supplies or something. Well I stopped the golf cart and got out. Well I stopped on a lil slop of a hill and guess what happened. No I didn't run over the good looking life guard, but the cart did roll down the hill some :P That is just how smooth I am

Ha!

Well we come back that Friday afternoon. There is a Squadron picnic going on. There is also a keg of beer. Needless to say I have about 3 beers there. Our shop is one of the last to leave, I guess we were just a bunch of drunks. After that I went with one of the Sgt. back to his house, well first we stopped off at the samich join on base. Easy to do seeing as he lived on base too.

I had another beer as I ate my samich then took a nap while we waited for the other guys to show up. After that we ended up going to the local dirt track race. Oh that was fun! And it was a B.Y.O.B. event. I think I had six more beers there. Then we went to the bar. oh the bar. It was a little red neck bar. I walked in and got carded, the old lady of a bartender said that I just had a birthday and that the next one was one me. From that point on I never had an empty beer.

Even the DD's sides were hurting from laughing so much. I don't even know how much I had to drink. I just know it was A LOT. I even threw up some. Not much and I wasn't feeling sick before or after. It just kinda happened. Oh man that was some good times. Too bad I don't have any pictures of that.

Well anyways we closed that bar down and some how I walked to the car under my own power.

After driving back to base, all of 3 blocks. We got stopped at the main gate and asked to get out. Well I kind of just roll out. It's a random drug test with the first 30 or so people having to get tested. It would seem that we are the first 5 or so people though the gate from when they started.

You would that that it would be easy for someone who had as much to drink as I did, but nooooo. Somehow I end up making a big ol' fuss there. I even talked to a major about why they couldn't just take my blood. We got there about 2:15 and with all the bullshiting and almost passing out and drinking water that I was doing. I didn't end up leaving until 4:45am. Not to bad for a drunk :)

1 comment:

The Lone Beader® said...

Budweiser is nasty. LOL

 

© New Blogger Templates | Webtalks