Thursday, February 21, 2008

"But you'll be making a lot of money"

I have been told this a few times. The funny thing is that I'm usually told that after I tell people that I'm looking for a second job.

I just don't make enough right now. So making money later doesn't do anything other than pay off debt from right now. To bad I can't add rent to my list of debt.

I know my blog has been kind of dead the past few days. I just got my internet turned back on here today. So, I got soooo much on my mind. Well not really. I'm used to dealing with stress now. It takes a lot to get me worked up, but that doens't mean it wont show on my face that something is worng.

I was going to put an ad on craigslist looking for some extra work. Only that was going to cost me $25.

I'm also really starting to hate office jobs. Thank goodness that I wont have one for awhile after this. I found a job that sounds like something I would like. He wants me to come in tomorrow before lunch. Only I don't think a welding job will pay as much as my lil office job does. And when they find out when I leave, why would anyone one hire me. I really need to get used to lieing better.

At school on Tuesday we took some "MySpace Pictures" with an underwater camera. So I should have some pictures for y'all in a few days.

1 comment:

The Lone Beader® said...

I know all about job frustrations... Sucks. But, don't worry, everything will work itself out... And, are you serious - a welding job pays less than an office job??? Sounds like you need to join an underwater welding union - is there one?? :D

Anyways, can't wait to see your pics:)

 

© New Blogger Templates | Webtalks