Thursday, February 07, 2008

Do you have a room for rent?

It would seem that half of my roommates are moving out this month. Now, y'all know how long I've been wanting to move out. Because I haven't wanted to fuck over my roommates with rent, so I stayed.

Now we got the two that are moving out and one of the couples are moving out. They were paying the most rent to. so I got fucked and didn't even like it. My rent for this month was $370 and if I were to stay here and with the empty rooms my rent would go up to $785. That's a little to much for me. In fact that is a lot to much.

so now I need to find a place to live. I'm going to ask my bossdude about it tomorrow at work.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

GOOOD LUCK...

The Lone Beader® said...

You're still paying less rent than me, and I live in a tiny studio condo.

Also, I need that Google Translator for my page! How did you do it?? :D

Joshua said...

LB: there should be a link right below that box.

Click on it, should take you to the page you need.

Bardouble29 said...

Come stay with me...you can commute back and forth!!! HAHAHAHa...I know not even remotely funny.

 

© New Blogger Templates | Webtalks