Tuesday, February 26, 2008

The book of Joshua

I'm not talking about the one in the other book. I'm talking about this one!

I know only one person who has done it. Only took a few days. Ok, so it might be stalker like. I think it would be a good read. You'll learn to laugh, learn to love, cry and maybe even get angry.

That's right! All that in this one little slice of the 'net.

So what are you waiting for? Get some coffee and maybe even a little fire going. A warm blanket and my blog is always good if you are filling ill.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's not stalking when you are practically dared to do it :P And yes, it was a pretty interesting "book."

captain corky said...

I think I'll pour myself a stiff drink instead of a cup of coffee. ;)

 

© New Blogger Templates | Webtalks