Saturday, September 29, 2007

Well last night was crazy fun!

I think the pictures will show y'all a lot...



Base ball game:
Started out at the Dodger club house thing. Oh it as to have been the best buffet EVER! The salmon...ohh the salmon was fucking great! I've only had salmon when my grandma makes it. But this....oh sooo good. And the tri tip. mmmmm. I would have gone for seconds, but the game was starting so we went to our seats. Best fucking buffet ever!. I even did the mmmm sounds while eating.

Then we got to our seats some of the girls were taking pictures of this creepy looking old buy. Turns out it was Larry king! He couldn't have been more than 10 rows in front of us. Then there was this fly ball. It came down within 5 feet from us. That was crazy.

After the game we ended up driving around for awhile. Found a Rite Aid and got some ice cream.

Then we went to a club, only they didn't have dancing. Then we went some place else. Well we ended up at some club in Hollywood =). There was a line going out the door. Then some of the girls we up and said that there were 4 gals and 2 guys. They let us right in =)

The club was just wow. Never been in a club like that. I think the cover was $20 each. Well the bossman picked that, and everything else, up. oh it was sooo much fun.

On the way back home I was asked how I was still awake with all that I had to drink. I didn't really have an answer. But the boss man was passed out in the limo!

Oh I know I'm missing some things, and yes I do remember the night. It is just too much to put here.

3 comments:

Bardouble29 said...

Fun times and sounds like lots of great stories!

Aunt Jackie said...

Looks like you guys had alot of fun... Hope your weekend was great too!

Me?? I'm bored and watching Friggin South Park re-runs. How did it all come to this?? ((sigh))

The Lone Beader® said...

You got ice cream at the Rite Aid?? That's so cute:)

 

© New Blogger Templates | Webtalks