Saturday, September 22, 2007

In the office I go...

If you just view this as a summer job maybe you should look for something new


That is what I started my morning with. Getting called into the boss's office before 8 o'clock. I seem to be really good at that. I must be one crappy employ or something or a good one. I'm not too sure.

Well anyways. I did spend a few minutes on craiglist.org lookin for some part time work. Found one that I liked, only I've never used any kind of CAD software. I've thought about sending my resume just for the hell of it.

3 comments:

The Lone Beader® said...

I view all my jobs as either summer / winter... LOL.

whimsical brainpan said...

I hope you find something good.

DoneCheap DoneRight PC said...

What could you possibly lose by sending it in....Work is work and a job is just a job....Just do it Chucky, I know you can...

Later buddy./........

 

© New Blogger Templates | Webtalks